La Bergerie Christian Church Web Site
Ownership, Liability and Use
- Unless otherwise indicated, this Website and its contents are the property of La Bergerie Christian Church, whose administrative offices are at *** (“La Bergerie Christian Church"). The copyright in the material contained on this Website belongs to La Bergerie Christian Church or its licensors. The trademarks appearing on this Website are protected by the laws of England and by international trademark laws.
- The information placed on this Website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing selected information about La Bergerie Christian Church, its subsidiary companies and organisations with which it is associated; and about the respective services which they offer.
- La Bergerie Christian Church does not make any warranty that information contained on this Website, or on any site linked to this Website, is complete, accurate or up-to-date; and La Bergerie Christian Church is not responsible for the results of reliance on any such information.
- La Bergerie Christian Church does not make any warranty that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free; or that use of the Website will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the Website. Any warranties provided under the general law are expressly excluded to the fullest extent possible. In particular, La Bergerie Christian Church does not warrant that use of the Website will not infringe the rights of any other person or organisation; nor that the Website is of reasonable quality or fit for any particular purpose, even if La Bergerie Christian Church has received notice of an intention to use the Website for that purpose.
- To the extent permitted in law, La Bergerie Christian Church accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using this Website (including loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, and consequential loss).
- The following is a non-exclusive list of uses of this Website which are expressly prohibited:
a. using the Website to commit or encourage unlawful acts, including unlawful copying of copyright material;
b. misrepresenting a user's identity or authority;
c. distributing any type of virus or other device intended to cause nuisance, loss or corruption of any information on the Website or accessed through it, or of any systems used to operate the Website or any systems accessed through it;
d. tampering with communications which are not the user's, or making any alteration to any information on the Website without authorisation;
e. accessing or attempting to access other parties' user accounts;
f. hacking or attempting to hack any part of the Website, or any system used to run it, or any system accessed through the Website;
g. disrupting the flow of communications in interactive areas;
h. storing personal data derived from the Website;
i. posting material which: (i) infringes intellectual property rights; (ii) defames or threatens other people or organisations; (iii) is offensive, obscene or hateful, or which other users of the Website are likely to consider offensive, obscene or hateful.
- La Bergerie Christian Church collects e-mail addresses and other contact details, together with any comments provided voluntarily via this Website. La Bergerie Christian Church also collects information on which pages have been visited. This information is used to improve the content of the Website.
- These terms are governed by English law, and the Courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them.
- If any of these terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the term(s) in question will be severed; but the remaining terms will continue in force.